Thursday, November 28, 2013

Who wins? Mind or the Heart?

Assalaamu Alaikum n hies everyone!

Dilemma situation i'm always in..
Should i do the right?
Should i do the wrong?

It doesn't appear wrong when I feel that it gives me happiness..

I feel that if I do what the heart desires, i feel happy, but its actually wrong
I feel that if I do what the mind demands, i feel as though i'm disappointing those around me

In the end, I always choose the demands of the mind as I'm structured that way (meaning I don't deserve the credits, if it leads to good, it is Allah's design of how I should be) and also because I was created to obey Allah's commands, and lead the life the way Rasul (s.a.w) lived..

Inshaa'allah, Allah, Rasul (s.a.w) and my Sheikh will definitely show me the true path for being this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment