Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First post of year 2014

Assalaamu alaikum! 2014 has begun... Everyone is celebrating it, wishing each other, or at least are happy about it. But here I am, "oh, its 2014, ok thanks for the information!" kind of feeling...

Okay lets leave that miserable feeling to 2013... 

So I am gonna start of the 1st post of 2014 with what I like which is GAMES!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 - GAMES

1. FASHION STORY

Well, I think I would have told you all that I am a gamer, so what's new in my game addiction? It is FASHION STORY by Teamlava games. I casually downloaded it to play, as I had gotten bored over (I can't remember well) some word, or card games. I have always loved to play games, that reward you for doing certain tasks, and this has been a truly enjoyable game so far!! 

There is a wall similar to Facebook, where you will be able to communicate to other players as well! Download it and surprise yourself! Some tips I would give for new players would be, do not waste your gems unnecessarily! Gems are rewarded very rarely so treasure them as real gems and use only, i mean ONLY when necessary.

This wall has been an excellent technology that now some players even hold contests such as avatar, boutique, or word contests!! How cool can that be? By the way, read the FAQs for more details, they contain details such as how long your stock can wait after it has arrived and so on. Okay, I have talked too much, lets go to the next game!

(a snapshot of my boutique!!!)


2. RESTAURANT STORY

Now some of those who were not moved to download the FASHION STORY, here is another game, well this may also interest the guys. But shockingly, I have realised that guys also play FASHION STORY!!! I realised this after reading random players walls.Its not that I am against guys who play that game but, I want to know why? 

Okay forget about it, but my bet is that guys will enjoy playing RESTAURANT STORY more! Because instead of ordering clothes, you cook food! I downloaded this game as I needed gems in FASHION STORY... It was a wonderful game but comes in 2nd after FASHION STORY! Note, if a task is shown without the 'milestone', or what do you call it, ah, 'progress bar' at the top, AND it requires to complete it within a certain time frame, you better hurry and complete the task, I mean do not take your own sweet time, because the next task would be shown after completing the 1st one. (this is one reason why I prefer FASHION STORY more) I have come to the stage where there are currently no goals for me to complete, so guess I would be leaving it during my school days. In FASHION STORY, I currently have two goals to complete, which are both to expand my boutique, so I am slowly saving up some money! Can;t wait to have a new interesting goal! 

(a snapshot of my restaurant, I took this pic just to feel happy about myself for filling up all the counters with food!! looks so rich and yummy!!!) 


3. PET SHOP STORY

Yeah you guessed it, why I downloaded this game, I needed the gems to buy clothes for me, I mean my avatar in FASHION STORY, as I was participating in a contest, and wanted to look good in it! (this is one example on how not to waste your gems) Actually, if you don't mind you can use it for good, but if you save upto 24 gems, you would be able to buy mystery boxes, where I guess, you would be able to catch hold of rare clothes, hairstlyes or displays for your shop for those who want your avatar and your boutique to stand out! I would want to buy one too, so that I can have cool hairstlyes!!

Okay back to PET SHOP STORY! It has been so far, but then again, gems!!! Especially in this game, TAKE EXTRA CARE ON HOW YOU USE YOUR GEMS! Because you would be needing them to buy pets and thus complete a goal! In this game unlike FASHION AND RESTAURANT STORY, you can't design your pet shop, I bet this has been one of Teamlava's first few games. 

(sorry, no pic, cos there is no camera option! as i told earlier, think they haven't come up with the camera feature, as it might be their early games)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah practically those three games are in my phone now. FS is the best, I am currently addicted to contests!!! RS is oh-kay, would be first choice for guys! PS is ohhh-kayyy cos it takes a long time to get your new pets ready, okay, either it really takes that long, or I am just being impatient!

FS is suitable for all girls!!! Unless you are those kind who would get addicted easily to games, or are too young, (young girls, you might get addicted, studies is important, so please play moderately!)

RS is suitable for guys and girls!!!

PS is suitable for adults, or very patient young players!!! I would say adults as since they are working most of the time, they could play this to take a break! They can also manage their time accordingly as the pets take about a few hours to a few days to be in your pet shop. 

Other Teamlava apps I have used is 'WORD SEARCH' (I have deleted it till they don't give me more gems in FS and RS), 'JEWEL MANIA' (similar to candy crush saga! Do not waste your boosters or gold as you may use them in difficult levels), 'WE PLAY' app, cos I wanted gems in PS to buy a new pet! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep thats about it! I haven't tried bakery or dragon story though I hear people saying they are great games, as I do not want to add neighbours then abandon like how I am gonna abandon RS for now. But maybe I will try the out during hols or when I need gems!! Haha!! So meanwhile, if you wanna try out the games I have listed above, or for current players, if you need new neighbours, feel free to add me at this 
ID - Rohified

my name would be like this ~ rohi ~

download, play, be my neighbour, and have fun!!!!                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment