Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Handphone series - Part 1

Assalaamu alaikum! So as you all can see from the title, I'm going to share my thoughts which I have been writing in my handphone as mentioned in the 1st post. Yes, I know the title is too vague, but I seriously didn't know what to name it.  And here I go, by scrolling down by handphone's notes to bring you the story of a baby.

(P.s. this is written by myself. So if there are any faults or defects, forgive me.)

- - - A baby is always seemed to be happy every time we see it smiling. And we would wish that we could be a baby again, always happy playing with toys, no problems faced such as in school, work, or family, carried around or pushed in a pram.

But it also cries at times. When we look at the crying child, we feel sad and we quickly attend to it by checking what it needs. The baby finally gets what it wanted by crying.

Likewise we should also ask Allah whatever we want by crying. Sincerely crying when asking doa, Allah fulfills it, or he gives something better than what was asked for as our doa might bring harm to us in the future, or he would fulfil it in Jannah.

When the baby cries all the time, we might get irritated. As humans, we get irritated when a baby cries, but Allah does not when a human cries. Ain't He wonderful? - - -

I wanted to name this as "The baby", but then its not entirely about the baby. Then I wanted to name this as "Allah's Mercy", then felt funny. So I named it as it is now, hahha! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment