Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just thoughts - Handphone series - Part 2

Assalamu alaikum! Since I was bored, decided to post up on my next post from my handphone series. This part 2, is mainly just from my thoughts which I had during hard times, most probably a school incident. I can't remember what happened exactly happened on that day. 

As for the title, hahah, that is the title I have given for this story in my handphone. I read through a couple of times, but just could not get any better title, so I went with this. But at least I'm improving from a title-less part 1 to a funny-title part 2!

Ok, so without further ado, I present to you Just thoughts.

- - - Just thoughts

'Why is everybody so selfish?' I ask this question, and think back to see if I'm one of those kind too. Then the answer I give myself is no, which might be a lie, told by a blind eye. But what if its the truth, that its a lie, I tell myself?

The heart just gets weaker and weaker, and the eyes follows its cues. Tears fill up, but fear to drop, on the face of its owner.

Feelings are kept within, and are only known to the world through something, through a medium. If it could have been felt and known without any medium, I wonder how great it would be. 

But then again, the word 'strong' would lose its identity. - - - 

I actually read before posting, and the last line was a bit out of place. Then I remembered that there is a hidden message in it. Ok, unless you have guessed it right, this is the hidden message.

'If it could have been felt and known without any medium, I wonder how great it would be. 

But then again, the word 'strong' would lose its identity.' 

If feelings can be understood and felt by others, we would be depending on them always. You got to have a (what's the word? strong will? googling, yeah I'm close) You got to have a strong-willed heart to face any obstacle in life. So if everyone just helps each other (which is good, but what if they don't, and for how long will they help?), what's the point of the existence of the word 'strong'? You need to be strong, doa to Allah, and be confident that your Allah will help you. 

(googling for verse that starts about verily) 








3rd result! "verily, with hardship, there is relief (94:6)", Surah Al-Insyirah. Allah has mentioned that with hardship, there is relief, and he repeats it. Imagine the power of this verse, if it had to be repeated twice in the Qur'an!

So definitely, Allah will bring ease to you. Be confident, be strong, smile and move on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment